Ufo Encounter In La Grange Georgia 1996
Representation by SW/LITS

Representation submitted by Single.

Map (overhead site) submitted by Single.

A indication recalls a 1996 UFO sighting, of a disc-shaped UFO. This thing took massage as the indication was discarding work at the Milliken Type Mind in La Grange, Georgia.

Roughly speaking is that report as it was submitted to MUFON. Offer are no corrections.

*

MUFON Swathe # 29988

Date: 1996-12-15

Time: 17:48

City: LaGrange

State: Georgia

Shape: Verification

Duration: 00:01:30

Vallee Index: CE1

Summary: UFO Meet up at MDC

Report:


Something in this report is 100% strict and existent. I have possession of no circumstance to major up or dimensions doesn't matter what, I have possession of no other circumstance other than to try and forgive what I saw on this day, and the illusory demeanor that it has had on me all these many go subsequently. It is not my place to try and fill the worrywart and nonbelievers, but I force be oversee and forward afterward the actions that transpired on this day. Polite society can accurate what they force from this, but the the general public who disclose me, disclose that I am not well-behaved of handiwork up stories, or lying for that item. Why did I intermission to record now after so many go have possession of agreed, or for that item to cart it up at all? In all probability it is all the actions departure on in the world slightly now. Offer are so many unusual actions observable fact all over the planet. It is no secret that greater and greater UFO sightings are observable fact on a setting pitch. I'm inscription this report for my own exclusive reasons. The the general public that I restricted to slice this afterward force most pure be lead contacts and line. I have possession of no circumstance to try and get any form of confession, and certainly not looking for any sort of Christian name or glory. Once I heavy can, I want to keep this thing as claim as achievable, and afterward as drastically detail as I can stop for somebody. One of my regrets is that I did not go correct goods and record down the denouement date that this occurred. In the last 10 go or so, I have possession of been confinement very be over credentials of day to day actions, exceptionally skipping any. Sadly stylish this time epoch, I didn't include drastically substance to such stuff and subsequently did not sanctuary up afterward specifics. As far as my biggest scruple afterward this encounter, would have possession of to be the fact that I did not have possession of a camera or video recorder in feature to verify my story. If immediately I did, they would most certainly be several of the most sensational up lead and in dazzling detail, as perpetually witnessed by persona. I say this not to boast, but to usefully state a fact. I have possession of seen probably hundreds of videos on You Channel, several critically fine, several bad, others down slightly unintelligent or a hoax. I am noteworthy that what I saw would have possession of afforded me a recurrent from the so called "Men In Black". It would have possession of been that magnificent, and set the consistent by which all skeptics would have possession of to admit- For instance WAS THAT? The abovementioned is the pole of my story. For instance follows force be the time line of what happened on this well-known day, one that I force never pass up.

Once I don't disclose the denouement date that this occurred, I do disclose that it was the winter of 1996, more or less November or December. I disclose this what the living were subdued, and all the leaves had fallen off the trees- this I disclose for sure. I was routine at Milliken Type Mind in LaGrange Georgia. My normal work hour was 8:00 - 5:00 o'clock, Monday lay aside Friday- a regular office point. It was not unique for me to work over an extra hour because perpetually necessitate. On this definite day, I close up down my PC and turn to aspect the partnership at remedy 5:45pm. I stop for somebody a man walking ahead of me, approximately 50' feet or so. He exited the side parking lot attempt first, a few seconds subsequently I did the dreadfully. He sooner than had a head birth departure to his car, which was towards the disappeared as you walk out the side doors. My car was parked greater to the slightly as you walked out the attempt. I force try to include a declare as to while his car was, as apposed to mine. It was at this point (after discarding the partnership) that I first saw the unidentified flying object afterward my outer walls vision. At that very point the object had straight came from the slightly outing of the partnership. It was at a very low flatten, approximately 80' - 100' feet in the air. It was roving from a SW influence (215^0 azimuth), departure in a NE influence (35^0 azimuth), at a line sight countenance of approximately 35^0- 40^0 degrees. It was educational at a very low rate of assess, as a result benevolent me plenty of time to mention it. It through confidently no unassailable at all- none human. In all probability the one thing that without an answer my eye first was the respected minute light on the base of the craft. It was so minute that at mature it was tetchy to gawk at. The top occurrence of the craft was shiny gray grating. I stop for somebody idea how unusual that this craft had appendages sticking superficial from the sides, different statistical sizes and shapes- no matter which that I would subsequently tackle to as probes. Of course I can't be 100% percent sure what they were, but that is what it appeared to me as. As mentioned aloof, the craft stimulated or hovered listlessly from a south westerly influence departure towards the north east. As soon as it came more accurately over the parking lot, I possibly will see it austerely, handiwork out the lone shape and quote crowd of the craft. At the time of this sighting, I fill a 1980 Feeble Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham. The crowd of this model car is 18.5' feet crave. Particular this fact and judging the conclusion and diffidence of the craft, and the convenience to while I was standing- I nonexistent the object as being approximately 25' feet in pick your way. It was not a respected craft by no means, but was certainly well-behaved of being maneuvered or self-assured by several sort of ingenious life form. As the craft hovered listlessly over the parking lot and past over the grass in the propose, unraveling in actual fact two parking lots, it continued educational in the north east influence. I never took my eyes off the object the recyclable time, and as it stimulated on agilely the parking lot and around over the vital road in public image of the office over-elaborate, it did no matter which that defied all explanation of physics. It went from educational tired, let's say 5 mph, to an accelerated assess so fixed, the immediately way to represent it would be: "raw a shotgun shell" out of the barrel of a gun- roughly a occupation, next it was not there. I have possession of decode matching cases of flying objects statute the dreadfully thing as I have possession of described in the opposite direction. All one has to do is go to You Channel and type in "UFO", it wouldn't request crave to detect several videos program matching maneuvers. An example would be to type in the label on You Tube: "UFO Top-quality Water In Italy", next you possibly will understand the speed by which I am voice-over. I am noteworthy that America nor any other territory on this planet has doesn't matter what in its military missiles that possibly will grow lead to what I witnessed. Let me say for the record: this was not an horizontal, jet, helicopter, super or doesn't matter what else of this earth. I certainly don't presume to be told that it was "swamp gas" or the planet "Venus", or doesn't matter what else that would insult my ingenious. For instance I saw was real, it critically did manufacture, it took massage remedy as I have possession of outlined in the opposite direction, and no I am not eccentric by a crave shot.

Summary: The man walking out the attempt ahead of me to his car never saw this object. As straight as I saw this object, I longed-for to howl to this man and say: "hey man, do you see that", but I was reasonably hesitant, the language would not grow out. I was so in awe at the sight of this UFO, that I straight possibly will not request my eyes off it- not upright for a record. The humorous thing about this recyclable scenario- I possibly will stop for somebody representative in my opinion that "this is a real UFO that I'm looking at". I straight knew immediately what it was, but at the dreadfully time I couldn't get that it was slightly display in public image of me, in all its disbelief and mystery.

Note: On July 2nd, 2011- I did expire replacement to the massage while this thing took massage and took at all pictures. I cast-off the aid of my old compass in feature to get an be over bearing on while I was status, in be neck and neck to what influence the craft was roving. Hug in heart these photos were diligent in the shameful of summer, afterward the grass plentiful of leaves, not to write these grass have possession of full-size hugely over the past 15 go.

I have possession of cast-off the aid of "Google Map" in feature to show a satellite site from space, the office over-elaborate while I worked at the time (MDC). I upright have possession of a picture of what my pasty Cadillac looked satisfy in feature to include several substance to the crowd of this object. The UFO was a minute ago outsized in pick your way than that of my car, but it was the immediately thing at the time that I possibly will declare in voice-over the objects crowd. At the end of the day, I found a picture on the internet that more accurately truly resembled the object in smidgen. Meet with memo that I did use software on my PC (MGI PhotoSuite IV) to advantageous enrich make better the photo. It was my place to show a truer equivalence to what I saw on that day. It is not perfectly the dreadfully in every part of detail, but certainly very lead. One protection practice mentioning in the opposite direction is that the photo that I have possession of is darker, the physical UFO was very shiny and grating on top. The corrupt was more accurately darker than the top due to the light cold, prevent for one respected light in the middle- this was splendidly incandescent.

The information that I have possession of provided is moral. This report is mostly for my own exclusive bring to mind. If other the general public decode this and are inspired- that would dazzling. If others decode it and clutch its hog-wash, that's OK too. It is not my place to major the general public get me. I do clutch the general public must vacant their minds to the aspiration that we humans are self-satisfied, if we clutch that we are the immediately ingenious beings in the universe.

Date: July 3rd, 2011

Conjure up race 1

Conjure up Reinforce 2

Conjure up Reinforce 3