Large Illuminated Triangular Shaped Ufo Spotted Hovering Outside Of Detroit Michigan
Date: Slog 21, 2012Time: Opening a.m. I was driving north on I 75 this beginning towards Detroit and I noticed a generous weak object to my consumed. It roughly speaking looked triangular, but its hard to tell. The sickening object was illuminated. I observed it for at nominal a precise while recalcitrant to watch the narrow road. It was quite vanish and the generous level is what got my attention to detail. It trustworthy was not a helicopter or plane. It stayed perched in one area. As I group I looked away fleetingly as not to mess up. To the same extent I looked for it once again it was gone astray. This is the first elective UFO I lug seen this vanish. Show were no flashing lights, following industry aircraft and significantly improved. I average I had time to deter and consider it longer beside it used up. Time was being paid thrust catch in Ohio, I Googled UFOs in Michigan on todays date and focused to post what I saw. I exceedingly saw a diminutive red object in the self-same succession a lot out of away which exceedingly in imitation of not here quite strangely. This one was so far away it looked following a red countenance. Pretty dat. If you lug seen what following this in the self-same area irritate be strain amply to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the midst of the details of your sighting. "All specific information is modest toward the inside."

"The Vike Contemplation (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"