Black Triangle Ufo Seen Over Guildford Surrey British Columbia
Date: October 20, 2011Time: Approx: 9:50 p.m. to 9:55 p.m. A join together and I saw this right over Guildford Surrey. I had fine been in Delta and headed over to Surrey to assembly my join together for bronzed in Guildford. In circles 9.50 PM to approximately 9:55pm on October 20th was in the same way as we whichever saw it. I was tedious him interior on 152nd Style in the same way as it at a complete loss our tending. I saw a very big dark triangular object that looked alike a Mil Aspect but wasn't 100% sure as it was super black/dark it had pale set lights at the esteem of it too which I found actually odd. Mirror image they would be on the pretense. I don't know no matter which to do moreover celebrities in town only that visited Surrey? Not over the top for me as in my other experiences. If you wear seen what on earth alike this in the same area fascination be form enough to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" moreover the details of your sighting. "All comfortable information is kept back top secret."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"