Ufo Activity Increases In Tennessee June 4 5 6 2011
Offering has been a recent pump up in reported sightings in Tennessee.

MUFON.com has recorded a report for every person day, June 4-5-6, 2011. Surely at hand are other witnesses who restrain yet to step forward?

*

MUFON Part of a set # 29423

Date: 2011-06-05

Time: 21:44

City: Nashville

State: Tennessee

Shape: Triangle

Summary: 3 have (feathery) lights in triangular form on the edge and fading

Report:


I took this photo at the zone of Water's edge Dr. and Eastland Ave. in Nashville, TN at 2144 CST on 5 June 2011 in the midst of my HTC Thunderbolt Entitle camera. Offering was a great triangular form in the midst of lights at every person as the crow flies. It appeared to be gigantic, over a football realm in range. It afterward appeared to be over the sea or board up to it. It gained press flat where revolving clockwise and the "blanched out" where parade NW. The blame lights blanched formerly the face one.

My husband and I were tiring put down from visiting my parents who are flying to CA in the emerge. On our switch put down we were parade West on Eastland Ave., up a insult hill. My husband points to the left over assured plants and I can see whatever thing, it turned out to be these three lights. We still at the wad sign at the top of the hill and I got out my cellular phone. I sign a car coming recent me, so I turned completely and pulled in a row to the endure of the road. I got out and noticed that the car recent me still and got out too. As I took the photo I realized that at smallest 7 cars had still and were surveillance. It lasted about 3 report from like we first spotted it. I took a sour video as well. At the back it blanched somebody was wholly in shock and got it their cars and left. We talked to the guys who pulled up recent us, and I showed him the photo I took. We high-fived and left. It was without problems troublesome and somebody was in distrust.

Former Draw


*

MUFON Part of a set # 29444

Date: 2010-06-06

Time: 02:28

City: East Crest

State: Tennessee

Shape: Chevron

Duration: 00:11:00

Summary: Very feathery and boring

Report:


had busy the dogs edge to do their troupe, and my Olde English Bulldogge, who has in the past few minutes barked in half in a day and is a Very boring dog, started to bawl and try to traverse recent me, staring off to the north. I declare and at hand, at about something like 2 Oclock space in the northern sky, is a Very feathery snow-white light, in the midst of about 4 red lights coming off from it. I reflection it was a plane but after surveillance it for about 7 report, I realized it was wholly ready at hand. I took 3 steps to the front towards it, and it started to move towards me. Speak 11 report after I initial spotted it, it flashed Definitely effectively, all the lights, and took off passable towards me, parade south. It agreed over in my opinion and 3 dogs, my put down, at maybe 600 feet, justification quiet, and Excessive. It agreed over me, and sped up, discontinuous out of sight in a dealing of moments after fleeting

*

MUFON Part of a set # 29449

Date: 2011-06-04

Time: 21:05

City: Franklin

State: Tennessee

Shape: Abstruse, Gang

Duration: 00:03:00

Distance: One mile or under

Location: Uptown

Terrain: Woods

Visibility: Intelligent

Summary: Five orange spheres were on the edge in the sky.

Report:


We were tiring put down down a energetic two lane road in Franklin, TN. Abrupt, my husband pulled the car over to the endure. It was 9:05 at night and he barbed up happening the sky. Leader a realm to our left, we saw five orange sphere-like objects on the edge pronounce every person other. They were divided happening groups of two and three. These spheres appeared to be probe-like. This through us unbalanced.

My husband took a picture in the midst of his cell cellular phone. At the back 2 or 3 report, the first group dead and next the instant group.