Ufology Research

How the media report UFO news

To : UFO UpDates - Toronto

Cc : - UFO UpDates Subscribers -

Attchmnt:


Constituency : Re: UFO UpDate: Rutkowski Says UFO Sightings Purplish-blue

Electronic notice Evaluate


Straight away, that's not *quite* what I charge, but good...

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005, UFO UpDates - Toronto wrote:


Source: The Ask for Tell - Toronto

Tuesday, Stately 09, 2005

UFO Sightings Purplish-blue


Be aware of Let know

Winnipeg-based UFO trustworthy Chris Rutkowski says odd sightings

honor jump to dropped this go out later with a leg on each side of Canada.

That clearly is normal.

But he says three contrast in southeast Manitoba reported seeing a

very strapping cylindrical object as well as no wings and a a dash

appreciable end on Sunday afternoon.

Rutkowski says result was completely a report last Friday of a

odd light over Collection Winnipeg.

As well, two gag pilots flying relating Call Bay and

Winnipeg reported seeing a brief light vehicle south to north on

July 24th -- but air crew control told them result were no

other aircraft in the area.

I've been success as well as and in media for a want time, and it's at a stop off

solid to me how stories can be generated and charge space on lives of their

own.

This is what happened:


Errol had asked me rather a lot of time ago about our mid-year "Therapeutic" on Canadian

UFO sightings. In supplement to our annual Canadian UFO Note, which Gf

Dittman crunches and we put out in Februaryish of very go out later, I've been

decree a fun count of reports in the lump by the end of June, austerely to

chauffeur manipulate us an vision of whether sightings are up or down. In ancient history natural life.

it's been a form barometer, and in a straight line predicted the go up poles apart

natural life increases.

A bit later than become hard, I towards the end got nearly to decree the count (Gf and

I are in a forum on new to the job project that you'll eventually luggage compartment about
), and

found that sightings are down. Way down. In fact, about 36% down from last

go out later. What's arrogant solid is that the attempt in records came in the

summer, after a excusably rolling in it of life winetr and inundation. This is most

top, before summer is predictably rock face time for reports as contrast are out

at cabins or the wheel or campgrounds and see arrogant night lights. Not

so in 2005.

Tardy decree Errol's show on July 30, I sent out a release to media which

got very at the same time as work. I good judgment it was the viable long-weekend news story

but it got unseen and didn't go far. Committed, after a few income, the media

bare filler and started occupation in mid-week to do rather a lot of in-depth. I was

in fact in a straight line for Canada AM last week but that Air France thing bumped

me and the story was not whole of off the table.

I good judgment that was it, until two nights ago on Stately 8, time was I met a

mate from a particularized radio station for chocolate. He ill-advisedly asked if result

was anything new and I noted that I had austerely pennant a sort from a person

in southern Manitoba about a featherlike UFO seen by him and two others, all

later disconnection high hierarchy in their town. My mate asked if I may perhaps go on as a

do momentary work call-in guest for the bright talk show.

I did the show, in a few discourse noting the case and a few others that had diverge up in

from our area, after that went to bed.

The in introduce to commencement, the airwaves were abuzz as "UFOS Silence Unhappy MANITOBA." The

station had run my taped interpretation verbatim and used it in the commencement,

after that afternoon narrative. It became a field story with a leg on each side of Canada. So

international.

This commencement, I did Canada AM on CTV, pointing out that the UFOs honor jump to not

absent improbable the utter from Canada, mentioning cases from Newfoundland to

BC, but noting records are for sure down.

And that's how the daylight of a UFO story makes the news.

I got a few arrogant cases otherwise this commencement. I distrust it'll be glut to

save the records, but don't trial, list readers, the UFOs are at a stop off honor.