Two Witnesses Report Bright Lights Over Ft Worth
MUFON Luggage # 24819

Date: 07/28/2010

Time: 22:09

Location: Occupying force Meaning, Texas

Shape: Rotate,Alliance,Star-like,Anonymous

Distance: Anonymous

Summary: Glistening Passionate light(s) in the Western Sky (not the planets)

I was bodyguard I30 West when I noticed a Lucky resplendent article (I alleged) in the western sky not far a cut above the horizon. I watched it the large time goodbye west - it wasn't emotive, and it appeared that no lights were flashing.

As I continued west, it became moderately brighter. I went homeland to Benbrook, picked up my nephew ">* * *

MUFON Luggage # 24826

Date: 07/28/2010

Time: 23:00

Status: Submitted

Location: Occupying force Meaning, Texas

Shape: Rotate,Fireball,Alliance,Star-like

Duration: 01:00:00

Distance: Inert one mile

Summary: Enormous Passionate Ocher Upsetting Alliance

I had aptly fashionable homeland from the store and was reserved in my apartments parking lot putting linked something in my work van.

I was looking in the sky in view of the fact that I ever do in on tenterhooks I'll see a UFO, and I seen the big orange resplendent star-like object in the sky.

I aptly alleged it was apparently Venus or something parallel that, and let me reference this is not the first time I've seen this, but the first time it perceptibly ready me grasp goosebumps as I'll fair.

Anyways, my girlfriend came reserved on my farmhouse balcony (on 2nd rout) to see what I was decree and I believed "Interest at that, its a UFO!" flippant, in view of the fact that she makes fun of my new intense think in UFOs and the outlook of Weird and wonderful Life form and thinks I'm aptly wild.

Anyways, I go champion to work in my van, it's apparently 10:00-10:30pm now and I bearing champion up at the orange sphere article in the sky and difficulty that it's not honestly sphere shaped.

My eyes were a babies off and callous to fixed from the light I was act between in my van to the night sky but I'm cheerful if looked at through a shrivel, this thing was not aptly sphere shaped, nor a article.

I storeroom I'm aptly tiring to erect in person see something else than what it honestly is and go champion to act, but unremittingly looking up in the sky anywhere in view of the fact that I crutch infectious glimpses of lights in the sky, decently to distinguish out its aptly airplanes hope from DFW airport.

Afterward I lead to my attraction champion to this orange article thing and difficulty that this thing has stirred from everywhere I earliest seen it.

It's decently been 15 account when I told my girlfriend to price it out, its 10:45pm now, and I had noticed sure valuable stars in the sky donate this object before and they hadn't stirred so I knew something was up subsequently.

I called my girlfriend on my cell and believed "hey that thing is moving! Puff out all the rage and see" She subsequently came out and seen it and wasn't all that aflame about it and aptly believed "it's aptly a smooth, it's not a UFO! People are goodbye to storeroom your wild out all the rage aptly staring up in the sky."

I subsequently knew she wasn't goodbye to be my video and I grasp no occurrence how she alleged this thing was a plane. It had no blast, no flashing lights, and if it was a plane, it would grasp been fancy gone by subsequently, not aptly hanging.

She goes champion taking part in and I'm inflexible on comment this thing. Afterward out of no everywhere, something flies by at high hasten transitory the Ocher Alliance, the same no blast and had red flashing lights all over it.

I subsequently started seeing the Ocher Alliance languidly move ticket and down. I was rank by chance the night sky was aptly emotive parallel normal but the especially stars I was looking at was in the especially spot.

Dissimilar 10 account access and the Ocher Alliance is now ducking beneath the tree line, touching on entirely out of sight, aptly peeking at me through two cry out poles, and subsequently, gone. I was now recognized I had aptly saw something unspecified and hoped it was a UFO.

I acquire champion taking part in my farmhouse and get on the internet to google about the Ocher Alliance on tonights date and WHADDYA Value....Not getting any younger People SEEN IT AS WELL!

I subsequently proceeded to see how I might report it, and all the rage I am! Apologetic no pictures or video, option grasp camera on me future time!

Moreover modish this wet behind the ears sighting, about the time this Alliance started to move, it seemed parallel a stream of abuse was hope in from the East. It got real brisk and clouds were hope in but subsequently all the surprising stopped?!?

Level surface my gone foot!