Black Triangle Ufo Sightings Near Youngstown Ohio
Consistently so the sighting of the famous 'Belgium Black' triangle UFO in 1990 (depicted) reports of these craft seat acquire more biggest. I usual this fascinating email from a reader today

Hi, Lon, I'm a long-time reader of your Phantoms and Monsters site. I delight the site is expand. You participate several of the most fascinating and pun bits and pieces.

I considered necessary to email you about two objects I've seen in the sky over an bumpily two week glass.

Crest, I wish to originate by momentous you that next month wish be the 25th celebration of my being an dilettante astronomer. I began in July, 1985, and seat continued to this day. I seat two telescopes and three pairs of giant binoculars, 9 x 63, 10 x 70, and 11 x 80. I've left scores of hours under the night sky in 25 kick, and until clearly moral saw one thing that I couldn't add footnotes to, swallow in July 1996, on every occasion I watched a charge, round snowy object totter over my neighbors house for distinctive proceedings, in advance speeding off inside the sky.

Tuesday night, May 26, I went out following the 11 x 80 binoculars. The are totally beefy, so I had a sorry for yourself table on our swallow courtyard next to me. I knelt on a clump on the courtyard and braced my elbows on the table to look after the binoculars from jiggling. I was looking in a southern monitor at the star Spica. I had put the binoculars down for a pint-sized and was scanning the night sky on every occasion my turmoil was jammed by a red light yet to come my way. The light wasn't sporadic, but heaps plane lights don't esteem analogous they are sporadic at the same time as of the angle they are at until they get bumpily right on top of you, this has happened to me heaps era. I watched for a few moments, and realized that the light heavenly wasn't sporadic, so I picked up the binoculars and skilled them on the light. Anything I saw stunned me. The object in my binoculars was a black triangle. A very clear black triangle. Grant was one unblinking red light at the be the forerunner of the object on the triangle climax, and two blue lights on the swallow. None of the lights were sporadic. I watched the object as it approached me, bumpily overhead. Grant was no considerably mortal from it. Abandon as it was bumpily overhead, it ended and diminutive, awful 90 stage concentration and sped off. I lost it after everyone else the back-to-back, and by the time I got a few to the be the forerunner courtyard it was absent. The object was roving from east to west on every occasion it turned, (as I was already it, it turned to my right), and dead up going in a northern monitor. I've never seen whatever analogous that in the sky in advance.

Older night, Monday June 7, my 13 engagement old childish person and I went ahead of following my disappear a few 10:00. We set up the freedom, which took a few proceedings. The night was exceptionally clear, following heaps stars display, downy trial the swallow courtyard has several light contamination from the car port light. We were looking at the sky not working my 10 x 70 binoculars. I noticed a charge red object anew yet to come not working the sky. As it got earlier, my childish person asked me why it wasn't sporadic. I looked at it not working the binoculars and saw anew that it was assorted black triangle, this one following scarcely various lights. This object had two red lights in the swallow, one snowy light in the average, and one snowy light in the be the forerunner, on the climax of the triangle top. None of the lights were sporadic. I handed the binoculars to my childish person and told her to esteem at it and tell me what she saw. She looked at it and said in a panicky utter, "Mom, that is NO plane! It's a black thing, and it's triangle formed. I don't see any wings!" She was fearful, and handed me the binoculars. The object came across the sky, going this time from west to east. With anew, as it was bumpily on top of us, it ended a awful 90 stage concentration, (this time to our dead as we faced it), and sped off to the north. This time I ran a few to the be the forerunner courtyard, and was able to hint it for a few seconds as it went off, in time speeding up and failing. My childish person was very fearful and cool dialogue about what she'd seen, and how it ended fully no racket as it accepted bumpily over us. We every one park that the object was bumpily the portliness of a pencil eraser meant at arm's coil. The night was sooner restfulness, following not distant curve at all, so a plane that big indigence seat ended several racket that liquefy to us, we can attractively crash into the racket of smaller planes passing away distant disdainful overhead on weak nights.

My childish person was very panicky and considered necessary to go in, but I conclusive her to wait out for a miniature still. We looked at Mars, Regulus, Saturn, Spica and Arcturus for a few a half hour in advance we came in. As in a straight line as we came in, I told her to sit down and draw what she'd seen, still I went in assorted room and drew what I saw. Our drawings were very same.

Depraved this is so yearning, but I did completely wish to tell you what we did see, and what I saw last week. I live in Ohio, ahead of the Youngstown area. I plan on care an eye on the night sky after this, and I'm in addition going to look after a camera seal in case I see one of these objects anew so I can try to get a picture. To me it's bumpily incredible that I've seen two such objects that I can't add footnotes to in two weeks, after moral seeing one object in 25 kick of creative night time stargazing! Julie

NOTE: I'd be very conscious to gain access to congruence sightings. Grant seat been heaps triangular formed UFOs reported the before few kick....but, the recent delivery of reports is terrible IMO. The MUFON and NUFORC get report pages generally seat at least possible one congruence sighting several day. I'm totally sure heaps more of these sightings go unreported...Lon

Black Triangle UFO Sightings All over Youngstown, Ohio