Russian Major Records Ufo Over Penza Russia On May 20 2012 Sighting News
Distinguish of sighting: May 20, 2012

Background of sighting: Penza, Russia

Retired Claim Major Yuriy Pashanin filmed a UFO in the sky over Penza, Russia May 2012. He first seen the object at a test site in Kazakhstan, where he served in the defense subject in 2000 in Penza, subsequently once more in may 2012, considering he was able to film it. "At 20:55 my companion lessened out that the object appeared over the reforest. I without delay went for my camera and started film making. In ten-twenty seconds the object sped injudiciously unacceptable towards the horizon "- alleged Yuri Pashanin. Penzenets claimed that this is not a bag that has been raised all the rage the air by the bend, or a radio model, it was under dazzling control, I be au fait with what a UFO looks care for he alleged, I have available seen frequent all over my time in the military." The object was weighty and was three-dimensional, it to boot had shining lights, and I am in no mistrust it was a craft of some kind.