Ufo Sighting In Jersey City
UFO SIGHTING IN JERSEY CITY, NEW JERSEY ON SEPTEMBER 4TH 2013 - I WITNESSED TWO BRIGHT ORANGE LIGHTS HOVERING DOWN TOWN BAYONNE.

It was about 9:40 on Wednesday night, I was driving home from work. I work at Newark Liberty Airport. I was heading down Broadway, in Bayonne to pick up my wife and month old son. While driving past the old blockbuster store on 23rd street, I saw an orange light appear to my left. I found this strange because I can usually tell the difference between an airplane and helicopter by the lights that flash. This orange light did not flash nor move. For some reason I just couldn't stop looking at the light. A few seconds later, about 100 yards away, a second orange light appeared. This is when I knew I was watching something different.When I reached 9th street the lights just disappeared.I told my wife,mom and sisters but no one believed me.So we all squeezed into car to see if I could see them again. After about 15 minutes my sisters and I saw two orange lights just appear over the down town diner, but these lights were just about 20 yards apart. With in 2 seconds these lights just faded and disappeared. I couldn't believe I saw what I saw. I know what a plane and helicopter look like, this was something different. The lights didn't make a sound, and when I got home with my wife and son 10 minutes later, my wife asked me if I was alright? I said yeah why? She said I looked really pale and I was sweating a lot. I had trouble sleeping as well. I know what I saw,now its all I think about some hours later.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.