100 Or More Orange Yellow Lights Above Muswell Hill In London Uk
Date: October 31, 2010

Time: Approx: 11:20 p.m.

Nearby Brian, I was browsing Sightings.com and saw your pursuit for go into liquidation accounts. I posted this original on uk-ufo.co.uk and hand over tolerate been no faraway postings after my testify in that connection.

Attract note: Existing were by chance 100 or aloof of these lights, spheres, and to the same degree at least one memo claimed they were 'Chinese lanterns' I *did* see 8-10 of them form a circle (as viewed from our oppose on the ground for Muswell Get higher in London) as they modest on moving in their southerly road.

"In the field of IS MY Account AS POSTED THERE:"

I and not the same other tribe witnessed an shocking manifestation of lights in the sky high-class Muswell Get higher from Victoria Method for the Alexandra Palace area of London late on in the evening of 31. October. 2009 Halloween!

The time was probably about 11:20 p.m. - I was walking up Victoria Method ( acid on show from the railway station) the same as a group of tribe prestige out in their head start garden area at an dual of a in a huff toll road called out to me to whole up at what was in the sky.

I turned to my actual and witnessed a organizer, a fleet of orange/yellow lights, disk-shaped, gliding noiselessly similar to, all moving in the precise road, condition, but not all at in focus the precise kill. The shocking thing was the reedy guess of these lights - I work out hand over essential tolerate been 50 - 80 or undiluted 100 of them, all coming bring down in groups of 2-3 or 5-10 (approx.). They detached modest on coming! We watched this manifestation for fifteen to twenty proceedings. They were not appearing in concern or moving bring down in a put on the right track line, separated file, but all indoors what I'd feature was 5-15 degrees of arc high-class or less than one numerous.

I may perhaps not tell for sure their stage, but I did tolerate the hunch that they were all indoors the precise big stage, and that this was not too far up in the sky, a pair of thousand feet, perhaps, possibly far along, by chance five thousand feet.

I was ineffective to work out the renown or diameter of these lights - But my *impression* was that if they'd been about the renown of a little passenger jet (say, a BAC 111) that would tolerate been about actual.

The sky had some clouds, plaza low, and the orbs or lights would finally flee outer on show on the way to the south. I couldn't say for sure if they were satisfying masked by the clouds or detached "going away". I watched the uttermost end of their line in the road they were moving to try to distinguish which case it was, and anew my *impression* was that most would easily "star out", on the other hand I distrust I witnessed some of them innermost into the cloud cover and going away that (everyday) way.

In the same way as was most thirst quenching to me was the reactions of the several tribe witnessing this dash. The tribe nearly me were wholly alarmed by what they were seeing - They modest asking me what I belief we were witnessing.

"Deliberately - it looks class they're craft of some make, either ours or 'theirs' " I aimed, " and it looks class they detached request to show us that they can do this set of thing."

One of the tribe counter to me asked me if I belief other tribe in London license moreover be able to see this, and along with he phoned his brother who lived outer east in Above London. He keenly told the brother what we were seeing, and he well-defined that he knew his brother license wage he was eccentric, but we were deceptively seeing this! He voted for his earphones to me equally I assume the brother was amazed, and I well-defined coolly to the man on the earphones that what the man trice to me was wise saying was acceptably, we *were* all celebration this shocking manifestation of what appeared to be judiciously guided lights (craft or doesn't matter what).

One mortal walking to her car on the other side of the path watched for a few proceedings and along with called out to us as she was accomplishment into her car that they were easily "lanterns" (Chinese lanterns) -

I looked base at these lights and I may perhaps not unbending in the company of her, they seemed to me to be probably some kinds of craft flying in formation, lots of craft and a few moments after this woman's remark, 8 - 10 craft went into a circle formation (all the to the same degree persistent on in the precise southerly road at their precise pace) and this reminded me of the NASA video footage from one of the STS Shuttle missions the same as a guess of lights pop into concern and form a circle high-class the Home, and finally one light moreover blinks on the order of in the centre of that circle.

Existing was no light in the centre of this circle I saw, but it really occurred to me that if they *were* decently Chinese Lanterns, it would be disbelieving they may perhaps manoeuvre themselves into a circle formation and own that put together to the same degree collectively moving onwards.

I felt no entertain of chance, very well from this fleet, but I did discrimination that doesn't matter what else license tolerate been leave-taking on, this was a manifestation rumored to show London that doesn't matter what these were, they may perhaps fly

noiselessly in widespread send away and were unequivocally *there*.

In the same way as is make of shocking is that I tolerate seen no reports of this incident of fifteen to twenty proceedings duration somewhere, but hand over were some lights seen in Lewisham and in a world of your own nearly London that evening.

My son lives approachable and I phoned him as the lights were top to thin out, with a reduction of appearing, to tell him about this and he baffled sight of probably the last 10 - 15 lights from the base (south-facing) pane of his point, but he was moreover of the point of view that it was probably Chinese Lanterns. I felt that fading his observing the phenomenon for a longer move as we had above, he license well draw together that this was the case. But as I say, I felt that these were judiciously guided lights, of some set.

If you tolerate seen doesn't matter what class this in the precise area cheer up be make masses to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the company of the details of your sighting. "ALL Privileged Present yourself IS Detached Exclusive".

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"