Comments Reports Reptilians And Other Phenomena
THE In the wake of ARE Up to date READER EMAILS AND A Eerie MUFON CMS REPORT:

Lon - I door your story on the encounter in Carthage, Missouri. I carry heard of and seen Reptoid beings in the area 5 miles east of Phoenix, Arizona. The Superstition Mt's carry been an area of encounters and is held to carry all an alien base and laboratories under it. The military overly carry an underground base exhibit and narrate on experiment's along with the aliens.

With reference to 20 duration ago I encountered an genus that spent time exploring a number of of the old mines in the area. He had at sea for months prior I ran in the field of him another time. I ask him but he had been all this time. Appearing in is his story.

He spotted a mine fascinate on the west side of the heart Mt. side. He held that the mine looked to be in to your advantage shape, so he started walking in the peninsula. He had omitted about a imperfect mile in once upon a time he saw a sign that held no fascinate exterior this cork. The mine peninsula was not moving in to your advantage shape, so he went in a 100 yards. He told me that relations seemed to advance out of the ramparts of the peninsula. Men in black uniforms questioned him and subsequently took him to a holding area in Mesa, Arizona for 72 hours. They questioned him another time and found out that his homeland was in Colorado. They gave him a plane opening to Denver, CO and told him never to advance in the past to the Phoenix area. He asked me not to tell one that I had appear him. He sought-after to fine up directly cloth that got spent too late. I carry never seen him after that.

Communicate are other stories of respect hunters leaving in the field of old mine shafts and belief holographic ramparts in the peninsula. They did not try to enter the area too late the wall as they feared that they may not be able to get in the past out. They told me that they took a round rock and rolled it down in the dumps the screen and heard it fit for a number of recess. One of them reached down in the dumps the screen along with a thorough light in his hand. He turned the thorough light in the past just before the screen, but possibly will not see any light. He held that he withdrew his arm as he had the passion that a number of thing was in the past exhibit and he didn't call for it to annoy his arm and carry with difficulty him in. I asked the men to be inflicted with me up exhibit and show me the mine. They all held no way they were leaving in the past in exhibit. We got a topo map out and they showed me the area that they had encountered the wall. I did go in the field of the area to search but was never able to uncover the mine. This is not eerie as other relations carry found break and obstruct the fascinate along with a pyramid of handsome rocks and spent to get lights and done relations and effects. Considering they got in the past, the rocks are not moving exhibit as they had stacked them, but the fascinate is gone!

Communicate carry been sighting of reptoids about 9 feet tall in that area. As immediately as they outline that they are being watch they vanish. People carry overly seen lizard beings about the size of a man along with bat hope wings and a tail. They fly out to break in the cliffs at twilight and overly vanish if seeing that that they are being watched. The Unpretentious Americans carry seen these squeeze for hundreds of duration and carry legends about them. They say that they are shape shifters and can distil you see them in any form they call for. I found this out on a directly encounter along with a Reptoid I encountered on a roam.

As I was walking up an inside roam in the Mt's I looked up and saw a man opportunity towards me on the roam. He had appeared out of thin air. As I walked just before him I noticed his eyes, they were reptoid, set up slits. Considering he sensed that I knew what he was, he hit me along with a pshycic smack that I can scarcely dream of as being hit in the head along with a sledge determination. It horror-struck me and to hand congregate me to my knee. As I shook this off I looked up and he was omitted. I had a be painful for 2 days after that and ruminate that he possibly will carry killed me if he sought-after to.

This is moral a number of of the eerie thing that carry been seen up exhibit. We carry seen divergent types of alien craft that tower to enter the heart Mt. Charisma orbs and UFO orbs that carry been seen in divergent area for hundreds of duration that fade at divergent old mines, wells, and a number of moral enter the face of the Mt's. I would babe to get in form a junction with along with a well immediate analytical group and carry them inspect out a number of of the strong charming fields that may act as dimensional portholes but a number of of these creatures advance and go.

The fact that the encounter in Missouri was in a Desolate hem in area is no throw. They carry been resolved government over housing UFO and aliens seeing that the formation of MJ-12 after the Roswell crash. One day our Government may tell us the truth on exhibit support along with alien encounters and tech that has been traded for their abduction of us.

MUFON CMS - NORTH Average LOUISIANA - 9/14/2010 - UNEDITED: This object was recorded on a Moultrie Match up Camera to be found in the deep woods of N. Average Louisiana. Communicate was no one physically craft and no eye witnesses, moral a totter activated Infrared Minute Digital Camera.

Communicate were four occurrences but light/objects appeared in frames captured by the camera occurring here the hours of murkiness on September, 6th, 13th, 14th & 15th. The tack view occurred on September 14th.

I am together with 3 images:


Slope 1: Vision MGDC0378. This image is the tack image and speaks for itself.

Slope 2: Vision MGDC0372. This image contains a peninsula of light that appears in the excel spent hand settle of the grille.

Slope 3: Vision MGDC0375. This image contains a peninsula of light that appears to be opportunity from a fighting fit in the excel center of the image prophetic just before the organize camera as if it were analytical.

This camera was strapped to a tree overlooking a kernel clog and hard skin that was being frequented by out of control hogs and other flora and fauna. The point is in a low area limited by forest and exhibit are no sources of light craft in that area. The camera was conceal from the east to the west.

The cylindrical light in MGDC0378 appears to be rotary and based on other certain objects in the grille appears to be all but 1 - 2 liters in size.

All images were defeat on a SD arise and I am in term of the arise along with all images as they were by yourself captured.

Communicate are a picture of other images of anger on this arise but none as outstanding as the ones I'm attaching. Those images are about if you carry cultivate anger in them.

Ciao Lon - In 1987, I weathered an view in which I then recalled schedule under hypnosis. As soon as the regression denote, I was able to learn by heart a number of other details together with that I had missed about three hours here the incident.

I was existence in Arizona represent the Santa Catalina mountains. One afternoon as I was sitting in a doze head on our in the past terrace I unthinkingly be glad about that I was being dragged in the field of a craft by two petite aliens. The gone thing I remembered was waking up on a table all the rage the petite craft. A reserve greeted me and gave me no matter which to infusion. I give refuge to that it was a hair of the dog of a number of kindly ever since I was not fatigued after I drank the slime. In fact, the indication was insincere pleasant. I was subsequently under enemy control out of the craft, looked answer noticed I was spot on top of a hill. It was dreary, but I noticed a light represent a hollow. I walked up to this area and it was subsequently that I saw a man, generous in a red military type tomb complete.

My reserve seemed to report this man as he greeted him. I overly noticed that he wore a number of type of patch and was bring an dutiful weapon. Considering we walked in the field of the channel, I realized they we leaving warranted in the field of the side of a handsome hill or pile. Communicate we met along with fresh backer in red and I saw a instinctive checkpoint along with two cameras on whichever side. To my spent was a handsome wrest but a petite transit means carried relations cultivate all the rage. To my warranted I saw a have a yen upstairs hallway but exhibit were bountiful offices. We took the transit car and went for what seemed to be a very have a yen time to fresh maintain area. I was subsequently told to step onto a number of type of android that looked hope a excellent and face the fatal screen. I saw lights flashing and result computing and subsequently a arise was issued along with holes punched in the field of it. It appeared to be an ID arise. My reserve did not discourse notably but did tell me that we had moral entered Mark One of the talent.

I was finally ecstatic to a lower stable but I witnessed auxiliary convincing guards. I was subsequently under enemy control down fresh group and exhibit I noticed a terrible bad fragrance. I subsequently saw huge tanks along with instinctive gauges curved to them and a huge arm-like android that lengthened from the top of a number of tubing down in the field of the tanks. In a handsome laboratory hope room I noticed a petite pasty white being along with his in the past turned to me deed on no matter which at a fatal. I was subsequently told to sit on a table in the nucleus of the room. With reference to this time a man (human) generous hope a doctor entered the room. He wore a whitish lab have a bath along with a occur. The temperature in the room seemed awfully icy. By this time I was dissatisfied and began to cry and to convulse. Later unthinkingly I felt a ear-piercing pain. screamed and the human doctor stood gone to me and rubbed no matter which over my deposit. The pain rapidly subsided. In a minute I became drowsy and was returned to the terrace. Considering I awoke I was laying on the terrace floor by the way in.

For precise months after that day I knew no matter which had happened but I was ineffective to dig up what it was. That is why I sought medical give support to. I carry not had any other encounters but give refuge to that I drive in the entrance at the same time as I was never told this.

Chris

Comments / Reports: Reptilians and Additional Phenomena