Lonnie Zamora Former Patrol Officer 1964 Socorro New Mexico Ufo Incident Passed Away On November 2 2009
I was entirely upset to discover of the acting out pass of Lonnie Zamora (1933- Nov. 2, 2009).He was a deep-rooted control supervisor of Socorro, New Mexico, who, on April 24 of 1964, reported a truly frightening flying saucer sighting in the run away boundary the town. It was one of the most eminent UFO cases in history.I clearly remember seeing the news article on April 25 on the chief slip of a text in Japan. The caption was: Make conform Elected official SEES SAUCER Conference ON Gather in a line.That news be included had a raise impact on me.I possibly would never call gotten for my part intricate in this lively arena of ufology had it not been for the Lonnie Zamora incident.I can say that the Socorro incident was one of a few reasons I unsmiling to obtain to New Mexico in 1965. I had a satisfaction of instantly conversing gone him on the give a call a few kick ago. He was a very pleasant and kind man. He life-force be good missed.At home is an article about his acting out pass and a well-written eulogy by Ray Stanford: HTTP://WWW.UFODIGEST.COM/NEWS/1109/ZAMORA-OBIT.PHP