Ufo Sighting In Chewelah Washington On June 28Th 2013 Red Bell Is Appearing
UFO SIGHTING IN CHEWELAH, WASHINGTON ON JUNE 28TH 2013 - RED BELL IS APPEARING

I was sitting on my front porch on June 28th, 2013 at 9:32 pm. I looked up towards the northeast to see if any stars were visible. What I saw threw that thought out of my mind. My mom had been looking in the same direction for about 4-5 minutes, saying, "that is a weird plane!" When I looked, I saw the same exact thing that I saw on the 4th of July last year (2012). A red light. This time, I had binoculars with me. I looked through the binoculars and saw a bell shaped object that was emitting a bright red light. I handed over the binoculars to my Mom, who noticed that it had began to rotate. As we watched (there was 5 different people who saw it) the light rotated to the opposite side of the bell. It rotated completely around three times, then just blinked out of existence. The five of us looked at each other, and just were blown away by what we had just witnessed.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.