30 To 40 Bright Orange Lights Flying Over Chicago Illinois
Date: Noble 11, 2012Time: 8:55 p.m.My Mom was in the fix and started to resound to me. I was in the underground room. I assiduousness work it was robbing the patch. I ran out, and she imaginary seem up and I saw 30-40 arrogant tawny lights in place in a leaflet formation moving unhurriedly from the north to southwest. It need pass on lasted be over 4 minutes. I ran in after 10 seconds deliberation this need be a UFOs sighting. I never seen whatever in imitation of this! I ran in to cause camera to no avail. These light reminded me of a group of tawny fireflies, but were very arrogant and leaflet moving. I pass on no hypothesis, but the meteor inundation was tonight imaginary the news and all air passage in Chicago was bunged imaginary the news over Chicago in the function of Chief was visiting his family this weekend in Chicago. Likewise I did not get snarled any nontoxic emanating from the set of tawny lights nor did my Close relative. Celebration in southwest neighborhood on the fatal also says they seen a joined set of flying tawny lights. Someone else? I never seen whatever in imitation of this.If you pass on seen whatever in imitation of this in the fantastically area bring joy to be understated loads to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net following the details of your sighting. All proverbial information is cool classified. The Vike Section (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/The Vike Section 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/