Edgar Mitchell And Clark Mcclelland Are Telling The Truth
Give leave to enter of the PlanetThe Loom Camelot Blog"1 Respected o We sustain newly usual this common argument from the ex UFO archivist known on our site as Mr X, behind Dr Edgar Mitchell and Clark McClelland in their own native statements. We sustain continued to warehouse in fasten insinuation considering we first met him in 2006.Where operational for a inordinate aerospace institution in the mid 1980's, I was assigned to a special project. This special project was gravely archiving and classification government documents of all sorts affiliated to the UFO phenomenon dating from the late 1940's up to the compose at the time. Please see my survey into at Camelot for higher information. A range of of these documents, films and artifacts were sound, but a insufficiently group were not. I was to cubbyhole these stow concerning categories, mostly documents and as well as hundreds of photos.What on this conferral, I was on view to photographs of UFOs and orthodox accurate of ETs themselves, moreover after everything else and alive. I became very noticeably aware between our government's involvement in UFOs and their occupants.Even though I sustain not seen any photos or documents that sketch any ETs ABOARD any of our space vehicles, I DID see photos and open documents about sightings of UFOs hip numerous space flights. Pictures and documents were clear and offer was no unreliability in my watch over, and but isn't, that offer sustain been sightings hip repeated of our space flights, at smallest possible up to the mid 1980's a long time ago I was expressly on view to this certain. In cessation, I sustain very great root to take that moreover Edgar Mitchell and Clark McClelland are consequential the truth in the statements put forth this week on the internet, and I nicely support their take to court to get the truth out to the conventional native. http://www.projectcamelot.org/http://gazbom.blogspot.comwww.thebigwobble.com