October Horror Movie Challenge Day 19
Both of today's movies are ones I've never seen former and also came out this month:

*Extraterrestrial (2014)*

This is by the precise guy who directed Malevolent Encounters. It doesn't add notably to the alien terrible nature group of students, but it's charge a watch. It has sure awesome weird moments (at least if you are freaked out by alien abduction), and is ringing of the movie Flare in the Sky (also an awesome alien abduction movie). So in short: nothing ground breaking but serene glowing plenty to watch (I prominently enjoyed the within walking distance).

*The Houses October Built (2014)*

I.. in actuality haven't watched this one yet (putting it on now), but I didn't assume to carry out until too late to bring into being this update. I realize it's a found footage, and it has been not compulsory to me by many other terrible nature fans. So I'm leaving in as soon as semi-high hopes. I get together it's a huge Halloween movie so go watch it former the best month of the rendezvous is over!

Source: lights-in-sky.blogspot.com