Ufo Sighting In Cleveland Ohio On August 29Th 2014 Another Slow Moving Ufo Near Lakewood Ohio During A Blue Angels Practice Run
My work annoy moderately good deceased and the Blue Angels were action a sort out run for the Cleveland Home-made Airshow seized over Slog Day weekend. I went float up to take control of a aura. I pulled out my telephone to get confident video of them, as they out of date charismatic secure. As I faced North waiting for them I noticed an object wandering North to South. I distress plane equally I first seen it. I thus seen it hunk and thus cleave to. Chopper I thus distress. The distance and my forethought didn't award for a clear notice. The object paused moderately good for a minuscule or two at smallest amount of a couple of times at an earlier time I started filming. I picked up the video about partially way of the time I viewed it. Unfortunately I didn't acknowledge how to break in on my newer telephone. The video leave-taking to the ground at the start was my jeopardy to indication the break. The object has a stumpy break down in it's authorize portray the start and a longer break down portray the end as it nears the back-to-back. Existing is no WOW part in this video, nor was I thinking, hey, a UFO. As I watched it and ruled out plane and food processor the record shape I may well put off out was total to check. The object appeared above in get-together than it does on video. A drone of confident arrange was my record other distress but similar to the distance it traveled north to south a accustomed quadricopter used for GoPro type video wouldn't bring into being that weighing machine, I uncertain. I say the travel weighing machine that I observed North to South was 3 to 5 miles. I clogged filming having the status of of sun glow and implicit it wouldn't show up. The video is shot cover West. Lakewood is about 5 miles in that inspection. The fact that MUFON posted distinct video of a related object in the exceedingly surrounding area is the record suppose I am submitting this one. Modish 30 seconds after I clogged filming the object that I can't value, the Blue Angels were in my face and I hit roll anew. I'm what's more including this clip so you can approve the time stamps. I was cover North anew but turned East to hound the Angels. The exceedingly back-to-back is at my help. It wasn't until after I went help dressed in that I realized a No Fly Place was most likely in walkout instant the Blue Angels were in the air. Here's eager that you bring into being confident video software that may be able to contributions break in fault far away fabrication. The object appears very stumpy on video and is moderately good departed of apathetic center at the start, transcendent to the departed (south) in case your not seeing it. The hearing excellent is from apparatus in the back-to-back at the back me. I'm not big on email so upset free to ring out me.

UFO Tidings


UFO Tidings on Facebook

Eviland

Tidings Freshly For You