Ufo Sighting In Council Bluffs Iowa On July 4Th 2013 Notice Up In The Sky Very Different
UFO SIGHTING IN COUNCIL BLUFFS, IOWA ON JULY 4TH 2013 - NOTICE UP IN THE SKY VERY DIFFERENT.

My wife and daughter and myself were out in our backyard celebrating the 4th of July when I looked up at some rockets going off and noticed this strange object in the sky first I thought it was a helicopter it was to low to be a plane, anyhow my wife also noticed it and asked me what it was well went off to the northwest at a very high rate of speed, it disappeared and reapeared along ways away, in the course of an hour we observed this 3 times. I looked at it with my binoculars and it was no aircraft or fireworks. It looked orange on top and yellow on the bottom.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.