Necessary Equipment
I keep coming back to pages 29 "> " Apparently I will need a Geiger Counter like this when I am called upon to interview a radioactive UFO witness. It costs over a thousand dollars and requires special training.My first thought was: why do the rich Field Investigators get all the fun stuff? Then I read the list again and realized that I'd rather not have to purchase and operate a Geiger counter, thank you very much. What good can come of that? First of all, I think it's a bit silly to think that UFOs or aliens are nuclear-powered. That would be a bit like a bloke from the 1850's encountering a Saturn V rocket and assuming that it runs on whale oil. Second of all, why would MUFON expect me to expose myself to radiation? I say, if it glows it blows. You won't get me and my tweezers anywhere near that investigation site. The only thing I need in my equipment ziplock is a dime to call in the STAR Team. ""NOTE: Phone calls used to cost a dime."

Reference: faces-on-mars.blogspot.com