Ufo Sighting In Clinton Ontario On September 13Th 2013 Two Objects Appeared Approx 15Deg
s the yellow began the red dimmed slightly and I caught sight of the surface of the sphere, it appeared to be gaseous in nature and roiling and seething. At this time I couldn't tilt my 83 yr. old neck back any further and I lost sight of it for a split second, when I saw it again i could no longer see any detail behind the glare and they were receding rapidly toward the NW when they disappeared. In the past I have held a private pilots license and followed the hobby of amateur astronomy,and ever since the Roswell Incident I have been hoping to witness something as described above, FINALLY! The whole incident took approx.32 seconds from horizon to horizon and without knowing the actual size of the objects it's impossible to pin down their distance and speed. I loaded a F86 Sabre into my flight simulator and flew over a control tower where I could observe the flyby from the ground, I flew at 400 knots and 1000', The angular velocity was similar to that of the UFOs. I hope this helps.

http://ifttt.com/images/no image card.png
UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You