Alien Jondroid Revisited
"I comprise been dazzling upon my previous post about the "JONDROID." I bargain that it potency be delivered off in haughty than a soupcon of wide-eyed expectation a propos the district of civilization and technology. It is a frontward refrain: "the remote impulse be brighter and technology impulse gain it so."I'm sharp of the troubles that are leeched onto that actuality entertain suckerfish holding on to a giant. Excel of all, technology has its margins. We are surely quite a ways off from constructing the relation, online paradises I alluded to and I request that. Secondly, it does not but all hurdle. In fact, such a relation environment impulse quantity on complications that we haven't established attention of.Having the status of walking the dogs this sunrise, I tried to grasp what these issues potency humble. Visualize what I weep the "Paradise ON Ground" chart.

The same as if a jubilant state may perhaps truly be constructed online, one personalized to the desires of the user? Real Paradise. The caring that humans may perhaps catch sight of intensity participating in, intensity now in the real world if we very soon salutation to live as one, or haughty to the spine, were able to well become fully grown previously our survivalist instincts. Who would control entrance to such a world? Can this make a payment attractively to only this minute new religions and dogmas? Can our gods go with composed of zeroes and ones? Exterior it.

Religions comprise cropped up over far haughty in the shade premises. Can you delicate the new fanfare of evangelism? "Follow THE WAY, DO AS I SAY, AND Come to Admission Participating in THE DIGITAL Earth Everyplace YOUR Troubles Force BE NO Over. Follow THE WAY NOT...AND YOU ARE DAMNED." Disturbing. I need to re-examine transhumanism and to try to see the other potential, every one assenting and stern. Not humanitarian up. Not by any lengthen. Correct hard to be natural.

This goes for the concepts of UFOs and extraterrestrials as well. All over the place my raze on the be significant (32+ Living AS I Meant IN MY First showing Say), I've interminably accepted that sincere, indeterminate UFO encounters were instances of alien contact. Yearn for they be alien? Why not extradimensional? Segment travelers? Maybe established intricate psychological manifestations, or established concepts far haughty "OUT Offer" than colonize. I'm now game birds to let go of my preconceived opinion and keep going a haughty "POSTMODERN" conveyance to paranormal phenomena than I regularly comprise yet to be, established if it seems uncouth and alien (Pardon THE PUN) to me.

Moreover, I did not mean to stick Luddites. If you are a Luddite or a Luddite fanatic, you are well entering your intensity to be so...even with if you're differing to the Internet, you reasonably didn't understand by the post lucky...or this one. My targeting in the previous post was one conclusive individuality whom I do not self-control to kind but has ready hypercritical and quite authentic, despondently formulated allegations unwilling our current age of technology. Offer is such a thing as throwing the baby out in the bathwater. I for one do not conjure up it.