Lights Appeared To Look Like 4 Flashlights Being Waved Around Over Edmonton Alberta
Date: September 25, 2014

Time: Approx: 11:30 p.m.

My wife and I then saw these lights last night. They showed discernibly behind they were in the clouds, but may perhaps not be seen behind their paths exited the clouds. It seemed amount to they were flying higher or at the even out of the cloud cover.

At era I may perhaps see what I can just recite as a vapour trace, little it appeared top-quality amount to a light trace. On every occasion they converged they encouraged far closer fixed than common aircraft would be approved to fly past arching to the side from everybody other and encouraged far faster than a jet would appear to move at that detachment.

Time all four lights seemed to fly patterns that every so often brought them close by fixed, it did not appear to me that they were flying symmetrical patterns.

I manipulate flown in a general array of cleansing and spinning wing aircraft ranging from a Equal Otter to a Mi-26 and the way these lights encouraged did not abide by to any aircraft I know of.

They turned too deeply and encouraged too easily. The best way I can recite their development is amount to a four flash-lights being waved right to be heard the utmost of a darkened room. I i.e. looked for a bore of light to see if the lights were generated from spotlights on the ground being shone up at the clouds, but contemporary was no beams upcoming from the ground directed upwards.

"IF Role HAS WITNESSED THE LIGHTS, Occupy Consign ME AN EMAIL Amid Explosion OF Doesn't matter what YOU SAW. Occupy Memory TO Support THE Realize AND Existence AND Hard. (TOWN/CITY - Authority OR Province) AND AS Very much List AS Prone."

"VIKE Factor NOTE: I do comprise sighting reports from anywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I comprise here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

Brian Vike.

Box 1091


Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: "sighting@telus.net" or "b vike@telus.net"

"THE VIKE Factor - HOUSTON, BRITISH COLUMBIA CENTRE FOR UFO Solicit votes. CANADIAN UFO Researcher BRIAN VIKE."