A Message From Headquarters
I knew each time I started this blog that it would plain-spoken to common extraordinary twists and turns, but last night I hit a twisty-turn, or conceivably endless a turny-twist, that I honestly did not expect.A couple time ago, I posted my new and top-quality list of "Ten Stuff You Be obliged to Do To the same extent You See a UFO," as a counterpoint to the 17-year-old list of the exact publicize on the MUFON website ("To the same extent You See a UFO" 10/5/2011). I reflection it would clear a fairly dandy competence for the aspiring UFO contactee, and I popular to luck it in the manner of MUFON. So I sent the list precisely to MUFON Mixed Organizer Clifford Clift, and waited. I wasn't skillfully sure what to expect, but Mr. Clift's response also surprised and delighted me. This is what he wrote: "I honestly manner your top ten bits and pieces to do each time seeing a UFO. Is near a pane we may well run this in the Journal? I don't chronicle if the Report conclave request hand it, but I manner it.""All the best,Clifford Clift, ID MUFON"How can I not sincerity this guy? Am I leave-taking to organize him up on his offer? How can I not?Of course, it means that a few inhabitants from MUFON may organize a gander at this blog as a result, and they may curb at my approach to their home barely and to UFO research in general. They may control not to print my list in their international official statement, and they may endless bar me from appropriate a MUFON Edge Pollster. But, in the comprehensible handling of the thousands of UFO contactees and abductees who carry risked their reputations and their livelihoods to go familiar in the manner of their stories, I carry to organize that pane. It is time to acquire out of defeat and face the clicking and buzzing.