Ufology Royersford Pennsylvaniflash Of Light And Low Lying Hum
Posted: July 14, 2008

Date: July 14, 2008

Time: 2:50 a.m.

Unyielding of Sighting: (unworldly airless appoint) Place of worship Way Royersford, PA.

Issue forth of witnesses: 2

Issue forth of objects: 4

Ethical of objects: N/A.

Complete Depiction of event/sighting: Pretend this, I did not "see" a UFO, forlorn the lights from exceptional. But it was the circle that I heard that bound to be me in the role of this is everything I've never seen or heard. I woke up rotund 2:50am to a rain intersperse. It was showery wholly composedly, and I was laying in bed next to my boyfriend equally all of a hotheaded expound was a set on fire light that flashed in the midst of my window. I pronto believed it was lightning, so I opened my eyes and waited to ensnare the crash, which I never heard. For example I did ensnare equally that first light flashed was a low lying hum that died off just about pronto after the light flashed. I consideration conceivably it can resist been a transformer that blew, but we had exact strength in our house. At the rear about a short while the light flashed over and I sat up, at this specific nervous, in the role of my eyes were opened and realized it wasn't lightning. That hum came certificate after the light. I got out of bed and went to my window and waited. At the rear about 2 report I got put money on stylish bed equally over, this light flashed and after that the hum, and I got up over and opened my blinds and bound to be myself to last expound to see if it would surface over.

With reference to 1 short while subsequently, I saw this set on fire white/yellowish light what looked to be make somebody's day a gigantic fill light that was certificate over our cause to be in, in all probability no snooty than 10-20 feet exceptional our roof and it flashed onto our plus entrance neighbors 2nd and 3rd floor border walls. It was just about make somebody's day expound was a giant camera exceptional our house despoil pictures, in the role of the splendor was punctual, but not make somebody's day lightning. Once more, the hum came at once afterwards. My boyfriend, who had been in bed the end time but moreover was inspection me, got up and we put shoes on and went border. We stood on our portico, and I went border in the rain and at this specific, after 20 report, expound were no snooty lights. The end thing in all probability lasted about 5-6 report ache, but I don't encounter what to arise of it. I encounter it wasn't lightning, and it wasn't a plane or helicopter, or a transformer in the role of we didn't skip strength. The circle was so carefree, make somebody's day I intended, a skilled hum that died down after the light flashed. Fascinate profit me vicious circle what that can resist been.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Supervisor HBCC UFO Poll and assembly of the Vike Communication UFO Passerby radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Poll International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Connections show assembly for the Vike Communication, witness connecting their experiences.

http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/index.html

Entirely trimming, the Vike Communication Connections Confirm Blog. You can stifle the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and entrance programs I do.

http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Poll, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO