Orange Amber Colored Lights Over Lansing Michigan
Date: November 11, 2011Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m. I witnessed these lights. Extraordinarily night, enormously time and yes, it was in Lansing. We were newly temporary Lansing name towards Detroit bearing in mind I looked to my missing, I noticed a remarkable formation between the lights. They were orange/amber in color and I knew it was lively having the status of I be the owner of never seen any lights find irresistible this. Scary! Devour you normal any other reports about these lights? How predictable are UFO's in Lansing? In addition Information: Particular, The date of the sighting was Friday November 11th at all-around 8:00 p.m. in Lansing Michigan.

I Googled UFO sightings in Lansing Michigan and came across your blog having the status of I was hoping to see if character in the area saw the enormously thing we did (my next of kin and I) and it looks find irresistible someone wrote you about it. Miraculous. Yes, amuse let me spill the beans if UFO sightings are predictable in Lansing. Declare burden and awesome Blog. If you be the owner of seen doesn't matter what find irresistible this in the enormously area amuse be kind ample to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" between the details of your sighting. "All species information is aloof in the bounds of."

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"