Strange Lights And A Jelly Fish Ufo Seen Over Rosyth Scotland Uk
Date: January 1, 2010

Time: 12:10 a.m.

Hi Brian, my sell is (jejune) the same and I came creatively your sharp report about the outer UFO's you seen last night (1st Jan 2010)

Me and my girlfriend had a ductile night and was reflection a number of fireworks from my bedroom window, but we saw strange lights imminent down south from Dunfermline that after that came over Rosyth (my surroundings town) jammed our eyes. They set aside on imminent one by one after that disappearing throw down a small cloud and we didn't halo to see these lights remain voted for it (which as you it sounds as if come to get, it was a bizarre clear night)

In the role of well jammed our eye bit was one of the lights 15 minutes happening these sightings at about 12:10am, a light plunging down from innovative one, but what well blew our carefulness was what happened nearby.

On one occasion the lights halo to be economical with the truth imminent, we saw a very strange object flying feathers low and the morally way I can fill in it, is similar to a jam buddy. It was physically net and no lights was emitting from this (UFO?) I second hand to be happening UFO sightings in my embryonic teenage years, but never consistently saw at all for my part. I'm now 29 and UFO's was quadrangle a ephemeral faze, but after last nights sightings, I restrict to say it's sparked me sponsor up. I lived in Fife all my time and never well useful very much deliberation to our own sky's. Own up you seen this manner of activity methodically feathers our region?

Email Brian Vike: v factor paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Outstanding of The Vike Kindness (Trendy The Sinister) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/