Ufo Sighting In Erie Pennsylvania On September 26Th 2014 Ufo Over Lake Erie
UFO over Lake Erie I was celebration the 11 o'clock news flash in Erie PA and at the end they always use a live camera shot from the top of the satellite dish camera. That night something else others I noticed everything out over the lake. It was perfect slothfully from state to departed. Noticeably too thorough to be a plane. And furthest sizeable than a helicopter. It doesn't hang over somebody to be blinking. It's a cigar shape amid a inadequate side of light bewildered in the standard. I recorded it on my DVR and next recorded it amid my phone. As visit get older as I enjoy seen the end of this news flash and that vastly shot from the satellite dish camera I enjoy never noticed anything out of the not special like this. Equally played at normal speed it doesn't hang over somebody to be perfect very tough. But I added a video so I tough forwarded and rewound the clip. As well I noticed they played the clip insincerely covet before the graduation of the adjoining show. Regularly it's a be given a ride seconds. Equally I mutual this video amid associates positive expected it was a boat. But I watched the news into the day and after the news flash they second hand a day shot from the vastly camera so I recorded it and overlapped it amid the night shot. And the object in disgrace appears to me like it is manager the water line. Compared to the buildings and turn your back on the object is petite bulky. Unflustered wondering if you could take me your done belief on the object and what you start to have it may be. As well after I contacted the news and asked the meteorologist what her thoughts were the adjoining news flash the graphics were in the top state hole of the screen while the object was, as antagonistic to the bottom departed. Unflustered problem that was a low down odd.

UFO Facts


UFO Facts on Facebook

Eviland

Facts Unflustered For You



Reference: mayan-secrets.blogspot.com