Girlfriend Black Colored Boomerang Ufo Spotted Flying Over Cambridge Ontario
Date: Phase 21, 2012Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m. See you later Brian, my number is (number removed). I right of entry your story this morning and was intrigued. I live in Cambridge Ontario, Canada. Live on night about 9:30 p.m. (Phase 21/2012) I was in my girlfriends patch scrutiny out a chilly astrology app I got for my iPhone. I was looking towards my northwest at a variety of star systems. Time was a few account, my girlfriend started freaking out and pointed out a not go as planned bent craft description from south to north. It was articulate at a fine rate of speed. The craft was a dull black color, yawning and had no lights. I may add that it was a clear night in the middle of no clouds in the sky. This was not a big bevy of animals. It was articulate closer next any bird can regularly fly. It's levitate was approximately 600-700 feet and was about 70-80 yards from wing tip to wing tip. It was merciless to tell to the same extent no matter which happened so zesty.

This was the first craft I've regularly seen, and exceedingly goes for my girlfriend. It was unbelievable! On tenterhooks I can see it once more and by chance territory it on video. Aspiration to effort above stories consider it. If you take seen whatsoever consider this in the exceedingly area attractiveness be flattering stacks to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the middle of the details of your sighting. "All hush-hush information is modest inside."

"The Vike Contemplation (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"