Ufo Sighting In Virginia Beach Virginia On September 30Th 2014 Two Large Orbs Silently Moving Slowly Over Neighbors Housett
This is my 2nd try telling my sighting for my screen went all white couldnt do anything but shut down then restart.weird.I was in my backyard having some beers by my fire pit.Orbs so close couldnt help but notice them.neighbors backyard very close.I thought they where ufos.I wasnt scared.I flicked my lighter on over my head and waved them to come over but they kept on moving very slow like 5~10 mph.I got a great look at them.thesize of a volkswagen bug or a little larger side by side about 1 or 2 pickup truck length apart from each other.This is what i saw! I can only describe them as energy balls!The outside was some sort of an energy field like those glass plasma novelty spheres one could buy yrs ago that when you touched the glass the electricty would follow your finger. but the whole outside of the orbs was like that.squiggly lines on the whole sphere though.I was really close 100 ft away id say.not a drone not a ballon.I was energy!

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Reference: fromatlantistosphinx.blogspot.com