Ufo Sightings Ufo Seen Over Hayward California May 2013
MAY 07, 2013 - UNITED STATES - A unidentified flying object was seen hovering near to a dark cloud. This was observed by the eye-witness as he drove through Hayward, California. This was recorded sometime in May.

EYE-WITNESS REPORT:


"I saw a light sitting on top of a cloud, while driving home last night. I asked my daughter what is was as we could not figure it out. There were many lights on the streets and highway passing by, to where you could compare the brightness to. "

"It sat in place for a good minute before I told my kid to record it. You could see the cloud wrap around the light as if it was in it but on top of it. As the shrubs got in the way, it seemed to dim and go a little left, then, it did a small swoop to the right into the cloud to the bottom right and dimmed even more. "

"After more shrubs, it disappeared and we got confused with all the lights on the ground that were as bright as this object in the sky. I stare at the sky a lot and I know the difference between planes and helicopters. "

"After viewing the video when I got home, I noticed that the clouds next to the light looked like UFOs covered by clouds. "

WATCH: UFO over Hayward.



Credit: aquarius-project.blogspot.com