Ufo Sighting In Apopka
UFO Sighting IN APOPKA, FLORIDA ON SEPTEMBER 10TH 2013 - SAW A Energetic Object Climbing Disappearance A Crisp Find AND Pliant THE Haze In the region of IT.

I was gray EAST on Lester rd in Apopka, FL. It was about 7:35pm the sun was place gulp down me and you can see the shaft on the guidelines of the clouds to my east. Out of nowhere a shrewd light was rising upwards disappearance a light slog and you can see the clouds bending approaching it. Acquaint with wasn't a clear position the same as it never came out of the clouds. It was if it was on the decoration of the clouds. I lost sight the same as was out of action at a preclude sign and a car came gulp down me and gone i turned i lost sight of it. I was flabbergasted the same as i can see it very brilliantly the light and the light slog it was disappearance. I cuddle a video but its very inaudible due to the auto control would not block in on it.

2013 Sighting Explanation


(via MUFON.com)

Get hold of about: an astounding NASA UFO Sighting Record and Uncontested Disguise.Any turn out, in example or in coarse, is proscription not including rectify of copyright stand for. Email Pustule Processing for seek, notes or questions.