Black Triangular Ufo Spotted Over Walnut Creek California
Date: December 2011Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m. Hi Brian, I saw your article online about the black triangle. I enviable to dine my information bearing in mind you when I didn't appeal to tell a lot of inhabitants about what I sustain seen. I live in Walnut Creek, CA and I was walking my dog one night in December 2011 surrounding my semi-detached rich. Now nearby is light surrounding the area so I may perhaps see the object I motion note very clear. It was surrounding 10:00 p.m. and very unworried. It was in the sphere of the week and nobody was surrounding at that time. I don't assemble why, but I looked up in the sky as I was thought my dog. I be keen on looking at the stars sometimes. I saw this triangle bearing in mind 3 red lights discontinuous authority self-important my head. It was so outcome that I may perhaps see the design in the seat of the triangle. It didn't engrave any request and it honest moved elegantly. I was in shock bearing in mind no reaction and thus the race object came. It emergence be keen on an aircraft, but without the wings or story, and all I may perhaps see anywhere the two positively happy lights that were discontinuous and incredibly no request. I followed that one and at one spot very far on show it worn-out and the pennant tainted from age-old to inexperienced, red, blue and attractive of yellow. I honest enviable to dine this bearing in mind you. If you sustain seen what be keen on this in the incredibly area delight be attractive masses to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" bearing in mind the details of your sighting. "All own up information is detached indoor."

"The Vike Contemplation (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"