Curious Ufo Captured In Palm Springs On September 2000
Only this minute, a website nominal on UFO phenomenon, UFOCasebook, has conventional a prying email about an unidentified flying object photographed by a Japanese voyager (from Tokyo) who was visiting the civic of Palm Edition (Arizona) on September 2000...STATEMENT:"In September 2000, I was traveling in this area Formula 66 in Arizona and took a photograph amongst a unpredictable object in it.""Correctly I was merely spoils pictures of the backdrop. So I was not familiar of that flying object after that.""The pencil case why I'm going to report to you is that I plead to locate pictures of a draw to a close bent UFO.""The fracture sign is f16 and shutter speed is 1/160. That is "pan-focus," so that means the flying object is touching so long-standing.""I was looking for the draw to a close one in your web site, but could not locate it.""Delight let me gather if you take pleasure in any info about it and envisage this would be company for your work.""Camera - FinePixS1Pro""Decency and Uppermost Regards""Yasuhiko Otani"Tokyo, Japan"SOURCEhttp://www.ufocasebook.com/2013/peachspringsaz2000.html, September 12, 2013