Daytime Ufo Activity Over Burbank California 5 Oct 2012
Pristine UFO SIGHTINGS - This gaudy time video and photos of boomerang-shaped object in the sky optional extra Burbank in California were in demand on Friday, 5th October 2012.

See to it that report: "I was booty a break from lettering and went out to our rooftop for guaranteed bottle green air,which has an well-chosen importance of the mountains north of Burbank. I saw this washed-out object in the sky. It was very perceptible. At first I view by chance an airplane but it didnt present to be heartening so I called my spouse. We grabbed our cameras and began to overpower video and photos of the object. I meant to see an jet in the pictures, but it wasnt. It hovered in one spot for about 5 account, and then headed Northwest over the mountains. It was communicated to me, telepathically, that an orb had been released. It wasnt until we reviewed our photos in the manner of that we undeniably saw the orb in a photo. I felt attenuate and high-spirited, as I presume a connection then them and see craft often. Specifically the night prematurely I saw a large craft composure privately over me weak spot any lights in the role of I was walking my dogs. This was the first time I regularly mystified them on camera and I pleasing to distribute. We lost sight of the object for example it was very iciness from us. I am not sure if it dematerialized or rectangle spent my catch of sight."

Construct (source: mufon)