Ufo Over Yemen Authentic Astronomer
UFO over Yemen authentic: astronomer

Photographer says he captured it in imitation of object shot with a leg on each side of his lens

By


* Workforce

Published
Saturday, Stroll 09, 2013

Description courtesy: ajl.com.sa

A Yemeni photographer captured what he believes was an
unidentified flying object (UFO) over the mountains in northern Yemen and a picture he published showed a humorous white triangular object streaming tell the clouds.

Aseel Badiyan said he was by the use of his camera to stand shots of the mountains, all over 90 km from the means Sanaa, in imitation of the object shot with a leg on each side of his lens.

Commenting on the photograph, a renowned Saudi astronomer said he had checked the picture and found that it was unadulterated.

"I clutch surfed the internet for as good as sightings international and found that the picture I captured is the clearest so far...I interpret that individuals who are bring down such objects are up to date populace who give birth to a very punctually civilization," Badiyan told Saudi and Yemeni journalists.

Quoted by the Saudi Arabic dialect tabloid Ajel, order chairman of the Saudi astronomy harvester, Sharaf Al Sifyati, said:"Portray is no mistrust that we are not vulnerable in this large universe and that here are other
creatures which immediately God knows."

He added:"Each time this Yemeni photographer contacted me and showed me that picture, I felt that he was expressive the truth..I checked the picture and
found that is unadulterated and does not favor any exquisite or
tampering....as for that object, I interpret it is humorous and indefinite but I am not sure it is a space object in the function of these phenomena rest a likelihood quite than a reality...I hold close this incident has to be unadulterated investigated."