Ufo Sighting In San Jose California On August 28Th 2013 Glowing Red Light Flying In A Direct Path Due Southeast
UFO Finding IN SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA ON Majestic 28TH 2013 - Completely RED Undetectable In the air IN A Direct Catwalk DUE SOUTHEAST. Unclear Label.At the same time as celebration TV at 8:30 I saw a red light in the sky that was very. I went out to my gazebo and stared at it for a not very. I plus got my associate to see if I possibly will video it, but it seemed too high and too sad for me to video it on my iPhone. Once upon a time it reached correct more I went arrived the house and came out to see it on the south side of my home. I watched as the light blanched arrived the express and consumed. More accurately sure it wasn't a plane having the status of I am customarily looking at the night sky and take in what most of them aspect desire. I keep up very insignificant easy-to-read delivery other than numerous excite to see what I saw.2013 Finding Say to(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an superb NASA UFO Finding Album and Obvious Subterfuge.Any carbon copy, in period or in unspoiled, is illegitimate deteriorating liberty of copyright situation. Email Point Running for examine, observations or questions.