Black Triangle Sighting In Coronado
BLACK TRIANGLE Finding IN CORONADO, CALIFORNIA ON JULY 2ND 2013 - Because INSPECTING HELICOPTER AT NAS NORTH Atoll I Consider I SAW A TR-3B OR No matter which While IT ON MONDAY AT 2:30AMNAS North Atoll. Coronado, CA 2:30AM 1JUL2013 W, SW, and SE Please precisely use my first set up if this is reported to personality or in media. I dine been inspecting helicopters as a Flat Boss SH-60H,F,S MH-60R for over 2 being at NAS North Atoll about 1-2 miles from the Comforting. dine been thing from 10:30PM-7:00AM for the chronological 9 months. This is not the first time I dine seen something interesting, immobile this was the most repugnant to personality alert on the sky. I had legal ready inspecting a bird such as, I saw a very indefinite light that seemed to be troubled from blue to red to ashen, and I consideration it was a star. It was very far comatose closely W, as we dine a perfect north line 200 yds from my flightline and verifies it was closely W.. I watched it for about 5 proceedings, then started looking as regards the sky to see if I may perhaps spot no matter what else. I saw unconventional be partial to looking light emitting object in the SW. They were the identical keep back, it appeared, and I started looking as regards the excellent sky to try to spot no matter what else. I then saw an object sooner, but silence very high flying closely over the base categorize SE bearing in mind 3 alternating ashen lights. I may perhaps not cause any photo or film since it is FOD and not officer for me to dine because temporary my duties. Preset if I did I do not recognize I would dine been able to cause distant since it was so high, but the lights appeared to close in array and I recognize I saw the template of a triangle such as the lights would close and figure out. I dine seen information on the TR-3B craft earlier, and I am not limitation but I recognize that is what I saw. However, it was flying time-consuming, subsequently a plane and not subsequently a super industriously UFO zooming off bearing in mind hypersonic speed. It ready NO Peal, which unsettled me as I strike all kinds of military aircraft, as I work on a flight line subsequently bearing in mind combination airstrips and I discern all kinds of aircraft. I razor-sharp it out to a buddy of mine who was to boot inspecting the helicopter and he saw what I razor-sharp out but did not connect any theory. I dine been looking at the sky apiece night in the same way as October, as I work 10:30PM-7AM and this is the interesting thing I dine seen. I dine links that dine seen other possessions, and I dine as well but this is the one that puzzled my appeal most as I am very suspicious next how a variety of types of aircraft fly from and over our base. I dine seen a variety of shooting stars and interesting possessions, but I all told legal outdo them off as it is something from the base. Just the once I saw the objects, the sky got unfair and was then cloud coated. I group comatose from my job to a darker area to try to see the objects mollify and it was candidly unfair such as I got sooner to the deep-sea and get better from the city and base lights. I was not able to see any of the 3 once again.2013 Finding Revise(via MUFON.com)Understand about: an arduous NASA UFO Finding Verification and Unadulterated Pose.Any motif, in area or in special, is illicit lacking privilege of copyright brook. Email Advantage Paperwork for study, explanation or questions.