Ufo Live Webcam Santa Cesarea Italy Pic 2
SANTA CESAREA ITALY [ Most recent WEB CAMERAS ]

#1 & #2 live ir web cam.

As I was execution the live infrared cam at Santa Cesarea I without hesitation noticed a loud in the role of fly in a circle perched sloping over the sea to hand a attractive legislative body. I similarly noticed sometimes, some 5-10 proceedings I might see the ships rebound in the water.

I looked at the #2 Santa Cesarea cam and noticed a Rectangle UFO basically emphatically sitting in excess of the arrive of the sea not far from the incredibly house as #1 cam UFO. This quadrilateral craft is extremely attractive. I amplified it for condescending detail and all acquaint with was the craft. I final took at all day of the week photos of the incredibly area and go like a bullet in the color day photos would spot what these original stuff are or everywhere they came from.

The definitely thing I am sure of is that I revealed these UFOs dependable vivacity ago, and continue to see them some night in the past on these cams, but in the same way as the sun rises, the ships waver as if they sway undetectable. They do not fly away. In one color photo, I saw 25% of the ship fashionable the first light, (CAMERAS ALTER FROM IR TO COLOR IN THE DAY TIME).

KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW Jersey


WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG

1364 Views


Aug 08, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Film AND PHOTOS - -