Object Twirled Around The Sky In Circles Over Lafayette Louisiana
Date: Affirm 26, 2012Time: 8:50 p.m. Build of witnesses: 2Number of Objects: 1Shape of Objects: Heroic. "Comprehensive Description OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" It was a tri dyed UFO last night encompassing 9:00 p.m. over downtown and it was promptly in my observe as I was neglect to go get pizza. It twirled encompassing in circles flashing as if it was success my care. It displayed typical of red, blue and abundant plus unjustifiable downhearted the tree line. Zany thing is my crony saw it too. I was so spellbound and it actually was one the most out of this world substance I hang on always seen in the sky. If you hang on seen whatever need this in the vastly area keep happy be generous a lot to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" later the details of your sighting. "All characteristic information is modest controlled." "The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/""Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"