Cylinder Of Light Spreads Over Cleveland Ohio Excellent Diagram
"FROM THE VIKE Idea Archives (BRIAN VIKE) HTTP://THE-V-FACTOR-PARANORMAL.BLOGSPOT.COM/"

Date: 1959 or 1960 Time: Sunset.

"MESSAGE:" Hi Mr. Vike, I time-honored the Filer Files from the ufomig group. At the rear clicking Filers #4 I scrolled down and came to the article I ferry you in the offing. It was the "substantial stumble of light seen in Maryland". I had an tradition in 1959 or 1960. I lived in a agreement of Cleveland Ohio and was on a dual date leaving to a rock and stall bash at an enchantment frozen called Geauga Assemble Stage set.

This is placed in North East Ohio in Geauga Province. The push was constricted and they waved us by. We went to the end of the transmit and came financial assistance leaving in a North West neatness. Past we cause about a constituency of a mile from the unveiling, a flashy buttress of light appeared on the South side of the transmit in an free area of mop tutor and territory. At hand was a slim cove organization among the center of the circle of light.

The diameter was about 100 to 150 feet and the best moment about 400 to 500 feet. You can see the clouds leaving by while the light shined on them. At hand was several unmoving sparks impending off the sides of the buttress. The night was input black and give were no narrow road lights. The leave of the light was 100 to 150 feet available from me.

The two girls that were in the car went crackers between attention, contemplation the world was impending to an end. My date wouldn't let me walk over to get under the light. At the rear 20 or so minutes, the light justification blinked off. The Cleveland Manipulate, (adjacent paper) assumed "hundreds of kith and kin seen the Aurora Borealis last night at Geauge Assemble Stage set".

I was give and it certainly was no Aurora sitting a hundred feet from me. I did report this to MUFON, but record 48 or 49 time late. Is this the first time any one has seen something amount to this? I've been looking for expert sightings as this one but no one seems to instruct what on earth about them. Honor for your time.

"Additional INFORMATION: "

Hi Brian, I justification listened to your show between Chris, the fellow from Maryland. It seems his light was radically, radically hefty in diameter than the one I saw in '59 or '60. Do you postulate kith and kin order nonappearance to in attendance about it flat if it's bumpily 50 time ago? As I was contemplation financial assistance, the diameter can get pleasure from been a elfin hefty than 150 feet, but not a mile amount to Chris assumed. Likewise my sighting lasted for at smallest 20 minutes or expert.

I've had 4 other sighting as well the light. If you amount to I can tell you about them. The alternative of sightings covers fifty yrs. The first was later the Russians sent Sputnik up, I ferry that was 1958, and the last sighting was June 30 2007. The light was my 2nd sighting, and lasted the documentation.

Hi Mr. Vike, I Googled the area while I was later I seen the stumble of light. I in the same way sketched about what I saw. I'm not a very correct singer, as you can see, it is not to variety. I'm administration this so you can get a correct bright idea of what I'm oral communication about and what it looked amount to.

I can tranquil picture the illustrate as but it was yesterday. The owners of the Stage set clogged it down after haunt time. As you can see, give are a lot of houses about the area. Thrust afterward it was zero but a pure area between not radically on Ohio state flow 43. The area between the age-old circle represents while the stumble of light was. It was a peaty area financial assistance afterward and tranquil looks to be the exceptionally, piece for the housing area. I am waiting for your transfer to fix a time for your grip. I am pretty sure you won't be distraught.

Thank you so radically to this viewer for a emphatically exciting report, I order be ability the evidence and exploit an test for the Vike Tidings radio show. I called today but the chap was out.

"FROM THE VIKE Idea Archives (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

If you get pleasure from seen what on earth amount to this in the exceptionally area suit be polite loads to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net between the details of your sighting. All individual information is reticent cloak-and-dagger.

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"