Ufo Sighting In East Lansing Michigan On May 31St 2013 Dome Shape With 3 4 Lights Was Stationary
Heading to Tawas Michigam, going north on M65 almost to M55 when at 9:50pm a dome object with white lights was still in sky. I saw it for 5-6 second. Then it disapeared. My wife looked up and seen it as it appeared seconds later. I hovered slowly going east, did a tight roll and the at great speed went east and was out of sight with-in seconds. We imediatly called our kids and we were in shock of what we saw. When we reached our place, which was less then 2 mi. Away we sat in our car for awaile before we could unpack. The next day it was on my mind so I called my son and asked his to look up if there was any reports of anything unusual. My wife was also looking this up on her Black Berry.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.