Ufo Sighting In New Whittington
UFO SIGHTING IN NEW WHITTINGTON, ON OCTOBER 23RD 2013 - JUST A CONTINUOS SMALL BRIGHT LIGHT LIKE A PLANES HEADLIGHT TRAVELLING FROM WEST TO EAST SILENTLY

I was in Chesterfield Derbyshire, leaving my parents house at about 6.30pm. I looked up into the sky & pointed out to my mother a jet & it's contrail lit up by the moonlight. Just after that I saw a larger light travelling towards us high in the sky. I said to my mother that it was strange as it didn't have a strobe light or any red flashing lights. So we watched it. Several jets flew by with their flashing lights & jet noises. This one light continued its journey above us silently going from West to East. As it passed over us & slightly beyond, a jet was flying toward it coming from roughly just off East. To me at one point they were relatively close, so I believe the jet pilots would have been well aware of it. My mother & I watched it disappear into the night sky for as long as our eyes would let us. I'm very curious to know what travels at night in the sky with its light visible the whole time with no angle changes & is completely silent? The object didn't seem to be any higher than a jet & was brighter than a star, a planet or a satellite. Both my mother & I were mystified.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.