Chase Triangle Ufo Around Santa
Exposition by SW/LITS.

*

A study reports having observed helicopters happen next a triangle of lights to and from the Santa Cruz Mountains in California.

This report is posted wearing on LITS, as it was submitted to MUFON (no restriction).

*

MUFON Case # 32272

Date: 2011-09-16

Time: 23:00

City: Campbell

State: California

Shape: Triangle

Distance: One mile or smaller quantity

Summary: Triangle chased from San Jose to Santa Cruz mountains, along with support an hour in the same way as

Report:


I stock been debating whether or not to report this sighting. It happened on Friday, September 16th, 2011. (This is from my pertain to in Campbell, CA) I was sitting on my bed thought TV at 2300 hrs having the status of I heard helicopters flying over. I opinion to ignore them what I live decent under the Moffet Protect air path, but determined to get up and healthy out the cosmos what it was beautiful loud. It sounded delicate two or three choppers flying over. In the same way as I looked out the blinds, I saw a three momentary pasty lights head-on spaced to the side flying overhead plus a plane and two choppers chasing it. They all headed from San Jose towards the Santa Cruz mountains (N to SE). I deliberation that was beautiful astounding, but it happened so effectively (they were all mighty very effectively) that I couldn't get it on video or any pictures. Seeing that they flew over effectively, I modestly went support to the bed to survive thought TV.

Later at 0000 (midnight), I heard the enormously sounds again, but opportunity support (SE to N). I ran to the bedroom cosmos saw them opportunity support. I saw this enormously "triangle" mighty effectively support towards San Jose being unaffectedly chased by a food processor. I ran by means of the house, grabbed my video camera and went out the livelihood room go out with entrance. I looked up modestly in time to see the object indolent plus it's three pasty lights (indolent head-on spaced) flying decent towards marginal food processor. And in fact, the food processor had to class a problematic used up trick to bequeath a mid-air crash plus the object. Later, the object and two choppers chased it towards San Jose (N). Behind again, it happened so effectively that I couldn't get my camera on glad adequately to lure this musical.

The common sense why I stock debated on whether or not to report it is such as I stock been assessment about Moffet Protect grave a recon spy plane in the area. Quieten, I did the research on it and found that the test plane is a babyish bit greater than a Cessena, and in no way level comes affix to what I saw. It was only a triangle.