Ufo Sighting In Lake Worth Florida On May 17Th 2013 About 30 Lights Flew Over Head From North To South
UFO SIGHTING IN LAKE WORTH, FLORIDA ON MAY 17TH 2013 - ABOUT 30 LIGHTS FLEW OVER HEAD FROM NORTH TO SOUTH, THEY WERE GLOWING ORANGE AND MADE NO NOISE.

I work for a locksmith so I was on call. I left my fathers house at 12:15am, to take the call, as I went out the front door I looked up and saw lights flying in formation. I screamed for my dad to come outside and take a look. He came outside and also saw them. There were about 30 lights flying in formation from north to south about 10,000 feet in altitude. They made absolutely no noise and flew from north to south. The incident was about 5 mins in length as they weren't going very fast. The final 6 of the group flew in a triangle formation. I snapped a picture with my phone and my father called the cops to report it. My father and I were in awe, and I was reluctant to report the incident. However my father insisted.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.