Ufo Sighting In Blue Springs Missouri On June 19Th 2013 Saw A Bright Orb For Approx 45 Secs And Vanished
UFO SIGHTING IN BLUE SPRINGS, MISSOURI ON JUNE 19TH 2013 - SAW A BRIGHT ORB FOR APPROX. 45 SECS AND VANISHED. SECOND ORB APPEARED AND VANISHED MULTIPLE TIMES AND BLINKED, AS IF PLAYING GAMES WITH US.

I was on my back porch with my boyfriend smoking a cigarette. I was looking over my glasses and saw a light that looked too bright to be a star. I looked up and it was a bright yellowish-white orb that moved for less than a minute and vanished. About a minute or so after the first vanished the second appeared, and after I tried to point it out to my boyfriend it disappeared. When I stopped paying attention to it, it reappeared and once again vanished. I continued to look in the general direction and it blinked about 3 or 4 times before it went out completely. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, it looked like a star only brighter and moving. I tried to catch it on my phone but my phone died before I got the chance to. I kept my eye on both objects while visible until they just dimmed out until they seemed to vanish.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.