Ufo Sighting In Doraville Georgia On December 12Th 2013 Watched It Stable Then Moved Up
UFO SIGHTING IN DORAVILLE, GEORGIA ON DECEMBER 12TH 2013 - WATCHED IT STABLE THEN MOVED UP. STOPPED AND MOVED OVER MY HOUWE,I WATCHED IT GO OVER MY BACK WINDOW.I wached the bright white object stable then assending up, moved over my house, I watched it over my back window. it disappeared it blinked, yellowlight in the left, and white on the right. no noise.LATEST UFO SIGHTINGSCredit: MUFON- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.Raise Money for:Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.