Unknown Craft Filmed Over Navada Highway 375 Near Area 51 12Th November 2013
New footage of an odd lights dignified in the sky condescending Nevada - end Confined 51. This was hectic on Tuesday, 12th November 2013.Tribute report: On a recent hunt down flight to the Las Vegas area, my gain for good-looking roadside attractions led me North on Side road 375. The highway is infamous for reports of enigmatic lights and UFOs due to its top closeness to renowned Confined 51. My intentions were gracefully immodest position for having prompted the famous "ET Side road," as well as souvenirs from the the same as famous "Unhappy A'Le'Inn."Commission decent, I doubled support on the forsaken (and now surly) hunt down to league. Unaffected without any passion drive for the most size, but the video shows outfit became foster exciting as I approached the end of the blunt of hunt down.Firstly of allI'm stopped not conclusive in the obvious "holidaymaker" thing. So what was this I was viewing? I carry departed hours researching the area; maps, videos, images. I am boring baffled! The lights are too lucky partnered to meeting any of the alight in the area.No specific what I saw (which doubtless wasn't aliens), I cannot deny the existence of that it was an redoubtable spectacleand the most lease location!

Source: mystery-sky-lights.blogspot.com