2014 Ufos Black Triangle Sighting In Raleigh
BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTING IN RALEIGH, ARIZONA ON DECEMBER 27TH 2014 - BLACK TRIANGULAR SHAPED OBJECT FLEW OVER THE ROAD IN FRONT OF US AND HOVERED 25 FEET OFF THE GROUND ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD.

I was taking a road trip out west, traveling through NM at the time. We were only a few miles outside of Roswell, when something caught my eye. At first glance it looked like a black bar flying through the sky. It was traveling from the South heading North at a slow rate of speed. As we got closer to the object it flew over the highway we were traveling on, and it was only about 50-60 feet off the ground. Then it just stopped mid flight, about 40 feet to the north of the road, hovered up about 20 feet and then it lowered itself to about 25 feet off the ground and just hung there. That's when I could tell that it was actually triangular in shape and the top and bottom of the object appeared to be giving off a lot of heat. I began shouting to my family in the RV, asking "Is anyone else is seeing this?!". My sister was sitting directly behind my and she was able to look out the window and that's when she also saw the object. She became a bit hysterical and began to scream " What the hell is that thing?". I was so shocked at what I was seeing that I totally forgot I had a camera strapped around my neck, and by the time I had gotten it turned on we lost sight of the object and there were no windows in the back of the RV that had a clear line of sight on the object, so unfortunately, I was unable to get a photo of it. The whole thing lasted only a minute or so, but it was by far the strangest thing I have ever witnessed.

LATEST 2014 UFO SIGHTING


Credit: MUFON

- - - Any included Media: http://bitly.com/1D05mgDAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.