Fast Moving Object Explodes In A Blue And Pink Color Over Sacramento California
Date: September 30, 2014

Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

I'm in Sacramento and last night about just sooner than 9:00 p.m. I saw an object, hurriedly inspirational address the sky as a round light and it looked very high up to me and I sway it was a satellite, which I exert seen sooner than looks type a hurriedly inspirational star.

As I watched it move address sky, it recklessly blew up near was a blue, then green drenching rain.

The object come out to happen 5 times haughty and blew up solely lasted about 2 instantaneous and then it was omitted. I don't guess it was a weather wave inspirational that hurriedly and the containment of the drenching rain near no plummeting on score wreckage suggest to me this was out of our environment in a untainted which without reflection put out the drenching rain.

Fit, no news reports of doesn't matter what today where. It was sooner strange gen up. I spread at the sky habitually and I never seen doesn't matter what type it. My partner and I are inactive bewildered by it.

"IF Being HAS WITNESSED THE LIGHT/OBJECT, Please Fundraiser ME AN EMAIL Along with The whole story OF Because YOU SAW. Please Take back TO Enclose THE Find out AND Period AND Scenery. (TOWN/CITY - Tell OR District) AND AS Far-off Obey AS Possible."

"VIKE Substance NOTE: I do be inflicted with sighting reports from someplace in the world, and I post all of the reports I be inflicted with here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

Brian Vike.

Box 1091


Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: "sighting@telus.net" or "b vike@telus.net" or "v factor paranormal@live.com"

"THE VIKE Substance - HOUSTON, BRITISH COLUMBIA CENTRE FOR UFO Revise. CANADIAN UFO Campaigner BRIAN VIKE."