Ufo Sighting In Hickory North Carolina On November 3Rd 2013 Took Photos Of Star In Background
UFO SIGHTING IN HICKORY, NORTH CAROLINA ON NOVEMBER 3RD 2013 - TOOK PHOTOS OF STAR IN BACKGROUND. LATER SAW OBJECT IN PHOTO.

I walked out of my local video store Family Video. After noticing star directly in front of me I proceeded to take a photograph of it. I took two separate pictures to try and get the star in the best possible focus. Days past before I looked back over the photograph I noticed the object in both pictures. In the first photo the lights appear white and in the latter they appear to be red. There were no airplanes, helicopters, weather-ballons and no noise coming from the object. Local mild traffic with nothing out of the ordinary. Looking at the lights and slots so I doubted that it was a drone or any such vehicle. I would like the photograph to be confirmed by others to verify it not being something long the lines of a glare or ballon. I do believe it to be an ufo or something other-worldly.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.